Field Unavailable in Conditional Formatting

I have a conditional expression on a data entry form that makes the “Save” button clickable and green when the require fields are filled-out.

I duplicated the form to create a separate form for editing and deleting data entries, and for some reason I can’t have my conditional expression for the “Save” button on the edit page pull from the state of one of my fields in the edit form.

Stranger yet, the “Save” button on the new data entry form can access the the field that’s unaccessible to the button on the edit data form… Any ideas what’s causing this? I’ve included screenshots below — I’m stumped.
Screenshot 2023-07-01 at 8.46.10 PM
Screenshot 2023-07-01 at 8.47.01 PM

For additional context, all of the other fields are “valid” options when constructing the conditional formatting expression, and I also just tried copying and pasting the button from the “New” form (which can access the condition that’s disabled on the "Edit form) to the “Edit” form and the condition remains disabled.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.