Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Find performance issue on SPA

I’ve been really happy with performance of my web app, particularly since I moved to a single page model. I’ve been trying to keep things streamlined as I realise I’m slowly building up a performance debt, but I recently found all my RGs being delayed, which I’m presuming is based on the fact that I’ve got something loading somewhere that is causing the issue.

I’ve got dozens of reusable component within the app, so wondering if there is a way to identify what might be the problem component

Some methods discussed in this thread: