Flip PDF as Book plugin from Rapid Dev

Hi Bubblers!

We are happy to announce that our Flip PDF as Book plugin in version 1.2.0 got a new feature!

By default - it allows you to browse PDFs as a flipping book. It can be used for demonstration magazines, books, cards, brochures, booklets, and much more in a natural way.

From version 1.2.0 plugin supports partial compatibility with iOS devices and URL share button selectivity

See the plugin’s page here: https://rd-plugins.bubbleapps.io/version-test/flip-book
DEMO EDITOR: rd-plugins | Bubble Editor

DOCUMENTATION: https://docs.rapidevelopers.com/plugins/flip-pdf-as-book

In case there are any suggestions or questions about our plugin, drop us a message here :wink:

Regards,
Rapid Dev Support Team

Hi rapidevelopers,
First, thank you for this great Plugin! This is exactly the Plugin I was looking for.
I do have a question though: is there a possibility to show a “Bleed” in the book layout? Bleed is an extra 0.125 inch or 0.3 cm area around all edges of the pages or cover of your book that gets cut down by the printer later. For us it is important to show the bleed since we want to indicate to our customers what part of the book gets cut away.
Or do you know a good workaround for this problem?

Looking forward to your reply!

Kind regards,
Tillmann

Hi @tillmann.durth, thanks for your message and appreciation.

I’ve passed this question to the developer team, so they will check if anything can be done in this regard.
Once any feedback will appear, we will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding :pray:

Regards,
Rapid Dev Support Team

Hey @rapidevelopers ,

Is it also possible to show files that are uploaded in S3 on amazon? Or does this plugin only allow the bubble cdn server?

Hi @tillmann.durth, thanks for your question.

Sure, just check that this file doesn’t have any privacy& display restrictions. A publicly available file will be displayed just fine.

If there are any other plugin-related questions, please let us know :wink:

Regards,
Rapid Dev Support Team