Floating group in a popup

Hello.
I need help .
I would like to add a floating group inside a popup.
For example, I need two buttons inside the floating group which sticks to the bottom of the popup and no matter the height of the content above that floating group, it just scrolls. see my example bellow

Thanks for your help :wink:

Here the problem! the floating group don’t stick at the bottom and all the popup scroll. I need the group content inside only scroll

1 Like

The floating group works only on the page level. Thus, to achieve what you want, all the elements other than the button group must be grouped and the popup layer should be set to column top and bottom. But, this way will not show button group only when user scrolls down to that part of the popup though.

Alternative way is to use Align to parent layout. As same as above, group all the rest elements other than button group, place the group at the top while button group at the bottom, set max height to the non-button group allowing vertical scroll when overflowing.

2 Likes

Hey @douzaines.polder-0v ,

Another way to achieve this, is inserting an HTML element into the page and write a simple code like this:

<style>
    #floatingButtons {
       position: fixed !important;
       bottom: 0 !important;
}
</style>

For this you need to enable the ID attribute in "Settings → General → Scroll all the way down to the Advanced options → Check the “Expose the option to add an ID attribute to HTML elements”

After enabling it, you can add a new ID to the group where the buttons are, this ID would be “floatingButtons” in this example.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

thank you for your help !

thank you for your help ! look simple and nice…