šŸ¤” Floating Group: make fixed frame around scrollable content

Guys Iā€™ve been struggling a lot to make groups on the left, top & right be fixed around the content.

See image:

Page alignment settings:
Page is a Column. Navbar is on top and three bottom groups are grouped together in a Row group.

See image:
you can ignore ā€˜ProgressBar Aā€™

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 6.36.26 PM

Thanks a lot in advance :v:

For clarification, Floating Group 1 (the top section) typically would be a fixed height. Are you asking for that to grow in height or is the intent fixed height?

Similar question for left and right as well. Should these be fixed width or should they expand if the width of the scrollable group gets smaller (my assumption is the latter)

The reason for asking is you said ā€œfixed around contentā€ which leaves some ambiguity in my mind .

Widths of these groups ainā€™t the issue.

My problem is that I canā€™t figure out how to structure a page like this. When I scroll Floating Groups should stay in place and only Scrollable Group should be scrolled.

Ohhhā€¦ If I do Align to Parent instead of column will fix this right? :man_facepalming:

1 Like

put a group around scrollable group that is as big as entire page and make it type row
make a group exactly like floating group 2 and 3 and put it in there, but make them non floating.
that way bubble will help fix the centre frame