Folders application

Hello,
I have in my application some folders created.

It happens that today, when I click on the folders, it is not only showing the contents of the specific folder, but all the files of the application.

What is happening?

Thanks,
Dirceu M. AzevedoPlease pick a subcategory to help organize the information. Thanks!

Hi there, @dirceuazevedo… no offense meant here, but I find it funny that you left the part of the message template that tells you to provide more context, and then you didn’t do that at all. :slight_smile:

Anyway, it is unlikely that anyone will be able to help you with a lot more detail (including screenshots or a read-only link to your editor) about the setup of your app. That being said, you could check the debugger to see if it can give you a clue as to what is going on, and it also never hurts to check your privacy rules.

Best…
Mike

Hello, sorry,
The message automatically appeared in the footer.
I was working normally, accessing my folders. When I clicked on a folder to access a page, it displayed all the pages of the application and not just the pages that it should show inside that folder. To access the page now I have to search for it with the list of all pages already created.

Thanks,
Dirceu M. Azevedo

Oh, you are talking about page folders in the Bubble editor, right? If that is the case, I would try refreshing the editor to see if that helps, and if it doesn’t, I would file a bug report.

Hello,
Thank you for the information.

There must have been some instability yesterday.

Today it started working normally again.

Thank you for your help.

Dirceu Martins de Azevedo

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.