Footer that floats relative to bottom of page, not bottom of screen

Hi,
I want to create a footer (using a reusable element) that is always at the bottom of the page (which is different than the bottom of the screen). The obvious solution is to use a floating group which works for shorter pages where there is no scroll but for my longer pages it makes it so that it’s always visible on the screen, which I don’t want (i.e. for landing pages, the user expects to scroll all the way to the bottom to get to the contact info, about us, etc)

If I use a regular group then that solves the problem for the longer pages but then causes this to happen for the shorter pages:

Is the answer that I can’t use a reusable element and that I need to build it specifically for each page? If so, there will always be a screen size that will create unwanted results (i.e. if I have a longer page, I would use a regular group but as long as the screen size is sufficiently tall, I will end up with the above diagram as a result).

Thanks in advance

I am also having this issue. Anyone?

I had to use the “sticky” css attribute. Let me know if you need help with that.

Hi all, you can use what I will call some ‘slightly illogical’ group height settings to achieve this. Hard to explain here but I can show you some examples I’ve done over a call if you like and you can decide if this option will work for you.
Feel free to DM me.
Simon

Try this.

Editor

Preview