Frames ― A modular design system for Bubble

Hi @jameore - Have updated the plugin but for every single UI element, Component or Theme I click into I get this message ‘We could not find any xxx elements.’

Screenshot 2022-06-20 at 12.06.10

1 Like

hit the flexbox toggle (switch) mate :hammer:

1 Like

Ahh - got it. Thanks.

1 Like

I noticed my cookies (eye in Chrome) was disabled yesterday. I forgot to come here and delete the post or update it but then I got BuildCamp yearly and was at it for few hours.

I always loved how @gregjohnkeegan explains things with YT videos and I had a client bought someone’s course last October. I took their Responsive Flexbox tutorial but it was okay…

I’m on the course area where we’re diving in Repeating Groups on the Dashboard build.

I started around 8PM EST and paused at 1AM.
I’m in NJ, USA

Learning the framework and fundamentals first (like I learned MS-DOS and Windows 3.1/95) will definitely help expedite what groups I bring in from Frames and further appreciate the works James put into it. I also got the monthly subscription for the asset so I’m definitely looking forward to maximize my builds on a more professional visual UI than before.

Thank You!

1 Like

Welcome to the Buildcamp x Frames family mate, once you start you’ll be hooked!!

Thank you for Frames! I believe one of your videos said 95% of Frames would be included? I’m going through Components and I see lots of locked items. For example, under Components > Lists they are all locked? Same under Components > Users. Is this right? Again thank you for all your hard work!

3 Likes

Very excited to give it a go!

Is there a navbar with slidebar menu option or demonstration for the new version of Frames?

1 Like

Hey dude, 95% of the UI, use these to build your own components and cool shiny things!

Awesome!

Side navs and panels coming next week sir :zap:

1 Like

Big shout out to our good friend @CADEBME for this comprehensive walkthrough and live build.

:fr: :heart: Merci Cadeb

4 Likes

Tried it out. Also took a subscription but it doesn’t feel right somehow. Having blocks of ready-made stuff would be easier (and then customizing with individual elements).

I feel like I have to spend a lot of time searching for specific elements.

Wanted to create a sidebar but couldn’t figure out how. Wanted to find a RG with buttons and labels already there but had to put it together. Wanted to have a section with a ready-made form with all types of fields so I could build a form easy. But couldn’t find it.

For me the learning curve (what elements are where) and how to put them together feels big. Am I doing something wrong @jameore?

3 Likes

Hey Ab, blocks are coming, priority was to get the UI and base components in first :+1:

1 Like

Amazing work! Would love to have Frames built inside a Bubble web app, this way users of a website could build their funnels through the website. Not sure if there’s a plugin that does this. :thinking:

1 Like

Beast mode :fire: great concept but would require some heavy lifting mate

1 Like

Any ETA to save our own components?

1 Like

Hey Yorgio, I know this is something you are waiting on however we have not explored this in great depth yet. For now why not create your own components and save them as reusables.

Got it. For now I cancelled the subscription. Look forward to seeing blocks.

1 Like

Watch this space Ab, incoming shortly :star_struck:

Well put Ardelia :wink:

Hi, really this jib is great and could be a real time winning.

But I’m a bit surprised as I’ve read many times that 95% of the content would be free, when I see only few components (basic ones mainly, eg, all accordion are locked))

Also, there’s no way to have a view of what we’ll have. you could bave a webpage with a demo of each. As it is, I’ve to subscribe to test the component, trying each one , not mega user friendly.

I was really excited when discovered that, now not sure to subscribe (it’s the same monthly price as the bubble pro plan !)

2 Likes