Frames ― A modular design system for Bubble

It is something a lot of people want so we will explore the idea once all the juice is in.

Keep up the great content mate, :fr: :heart: Merci Cadeb

1 Like

Yo @cryptoinwestorka forms will be flexbox ready this week :fire:

6 Likes

This looks dope! Thank you @jameore :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure if it’s just easier to email but am I supposed to see things in the UI section? All of the options are blank but I can see some components
Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.45.59 PM

1 Like

Hi @cperez
Toggle the Flexbox switch, and then you should see it.

2 Likes

Genius! thank you it worked.

2 Likes

Cheers Foluso :+1:

1 Like

Forms are there! Thank you!

1 Like

Brilliant work, @jameore! Are there plans to add a slider menu component? @gregjohnkeegan made an excellent video on this but I believe it was for the old engine.

1 Like

Hey!

I know it’s been a while but we have been super busy over at Frames HQ.

Lots of visual and backend enhancements (too many too list) but for now, and to celebrate us reaching 4,000 users, on Friday I dropped this brand new category into the mix.

Direct preview

2 Likes

Here’s our very own @gregjohnkeegan showing you how easy it is to install Frames.

:movie_camera: From zero to hero in 1:29 mins

:white_check_mark: Download the extension
:white_check_mark: Pin to favourites
:white_check_mark: Open the Bubble editor
:white_check_mark: Create a free Frames account

:trophy: Subscribe to access all content

1 Like

I have several charts (> 10) that I’d like to display in a scrolling horizontal stack view (pardon the iOS jargon, not sure what else to call them) similar to Instagram. I can’t use Frames’ repeating grid for this because it will just display the same chart over and over again. Is there some other way to achieve this with Frames?

Also, will skeleton loaders be on the docket at some point, @jameore?

2 Likes

Hey dude, could you not use our Repeating-group > grids for this?

Skeleton loaders… let me look into this :+1:

2 Likes

Introducing GRÖNÖ

Our first pro template that is available to all Pro subscribers from 12pm GMT (London) Tues 1st Nov.

1. Super flexbox baked
  2. Switch color variables to hit your flavour
  3. Dynamic conditionals
  4. Mobile ⟶ desktop ready in seconds

Download Frames :point_down:

I tried repeating grids but I have different styles of charts (line, bar, pie) and the grids will repeat the first style I choose only.

Having said that, Grono looks amazing and may provide what I’m looking for. Counting down the hours until tomorrow! :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Awesome, give it a spin tomo and let me know how you get on :trophy:

1 Like

Hi @jameore is it possible to demo this template without downloading the plugin? Looked on your website but it’s not there.

1 Like

Hey dude, not currently but I am developing a new website with full live previews. ETA 2-3 weeks

GRÖNÖ is now live

Here’s 5 quick wins to supercharge your bubble apps using GRÖNÖ

:one: Template setup and config

:two: Custom style (light)

:three: Custom style (dark)

:four: Change the layout

:five: Add more components

Grab your copy and start building right now!

1 Like

For some reason I’m not seeing the sections/components thumbnails after I updated to the latest version of Bubble. My Chrome version is up to date as well. Any suggestions?

1 Like