Free Guide - Send text messages with Twilio

Thanks, @levon, appreciate it.

Yes, you need to set up the geo permissions (you can restrict what countries you can SMS to) on the from number and it works fine.

https://www.twilio.com/console/sms/settings/geo-permissions

Agree Plivio is easier, but they don’t do Zapier and I would rather not double up on services.

Make sure you read Twilio’s documentation - their number structure has quite a bit to do with sending limits!

Can you be more specific regarding 'phone number assigned to you"? Did you actually try to send sms form bubble where from numbers country code is different from to number?

yes, and it works.

Thank you, thank you very much!!

Hey everyone!

As of the latest version, both North American and international numbers are supported. :slight_smile:

Please email plugins@cobubble.com for support.

Hi @copilot.
I tried:

From number +1USNUMBER --> number stored in twilio account
To number +62FOREIGNNUMBER

but I keep getting error that the to number is not valid… I know it is valid because I called and texted to this number before. any idea?

Hi there,

I am experiencing a little problem:

If I try to send a text message - the message is not sent unless I add the receiving number as “Verified Caller ID” in the Twilio Dashboard. I want to note that I am still in the Trial Account so maybe that’s causing the issue.

Here is the workflow:

The value in the “To” - field is a valid phone number in this format: “+39346XXXXXXX” - and as stated before - the workflow runs as it should if I add that number as “Verified Caller ID”.

Thanks in advance for the help.