FREE Mobile App Design Template

You will need to send the Data of the clicked item to a Group
(Example in Send Data to a Group video: https://bubble.io/videos)

In the same workflow as displaying data you will also need to Show the Group that is getting the Data sent to it, and make sure this Group is Above the group holding the repeating group so that you can see it

1 Like

Hey @gf_wolfer, nice template!

One question - when building in mobile, you can only have one page, correct? So do you then go and remove the 404 and reset password pages from the app entirely and leave only the index?

Gonna tag @natedogg in here since I know he has some experience launching apps to mobile.

Many thanks!

Mike

you cant delete those pages, you can set a redirect on 404 page: go to whatever on page load.

Gotcha, thanks for the heads up!

I get the same behavior with the bottom menu (regardless of browser - tried chrome, safari, firefox).
It doesn’t show up until resize.
On mobile you can’t resize so it doesn’t show at all.

Only way I could make it appear as I wanted was to use “Both” instead of “Bottom”.

Is there some way to make it appear in the bottom?
All help and input welcome.

It seems I have the same issue. I just spent 20 minutes playing with it to try and figure it out and unfortunately I had no luck fixing it :frowning:

It seems to be some type of error in Bubble recognizing where the bottom of the Viewing Window is.

Will get back into this soon and find a solution

1 Like

Hi, I’m getting hung up on how to setup the password reset in this template. I see there is a reset_pw page, but being new to Bubble I’ve read that a mobile app needs everything on one page and so I’m trying to hide/show all my elements into the index page. My goal is to wrap the web app and then publish on the app stores. I don’t know if this is a big issue, but do need your help. Thxs!

That is a great question but unfortunately I am not certain how to best deal with that - despite having a template based on a Mobile design, I have not actually put a Mobile App into production, only web apps.
I would recommend making a new Forum post specifically for this, and possibly tagging some of the larger agencies in the community, as this must be something they have come across in the past

Will do! Thanks for your advice.

Hi , wolfer , I am facing issue of screen overlapping. I am creating app and use single page and create multiple screens. and using the set state function to change the screen when click. But when I click on multi screen , instead of hiding other screen that is clicked other also

showing and not hide. Please check the image and let me know where I am wrong.

Hey there :wave:
To best help here I’ll need to see:

1. The Groups that holds those items, are they set to Invisible On Page Load or not

2. The Conditions tab of both of those Groups

3. The Workflows and actions you are using to change the screen

The issue is likely from one of three areas not lining up as you want them

I will send you app details , I am confident You will fix this

Let me know if my login details works .Let me know when you can available. I will be inline with you. Thanks

Just tried logging in and I couldn’t find the elements you posted a picture about before, only Login and Signup groups?

Also, I recommend you remove your account login information from the post above and instead make the App Settings as ‘Anyone can Edit’

This is done from the Editor, under Settings

Thanks. I delete the post . Yes wolfer this is my another account I give you. I have 1 question. Is it compulsory to tick the option while creating apps in bubble. I attach the image.

I picture I posted is another account. I send my account to you so that you can apply here , I your logic to other screen.

I have one query.Is it possible to run app only in the vertical format and not in the horizontal. When user make the device horizontal the app should stick in vertical format.

Honestly I am not 100% sure about the Native App checkbox. There is more about it here and in the forum: https://bubble.io/reference#Elements.Page.native_app

Also not certain about the horizontal / rotation, hopefully someone else will be able to help you with that (likely best for a new forum post as it is separate from this)

Thanks. I more question. I want to align my logo in center of the screen.Is it possible. The logo is centered horizontal but its not vertically centered . when I see the logo on different devices, horizontal center is god but vertically , It is not centered properly. Can you tell me how can I solve this ?. Thanks

Noticed you created a new forum post for this (good thing). So will let any responses for it be in there

1 Like

Will the height of this template scale for each mobile device? I added your demo as a shortcut to my home screen on iPhone and it seems to show a gap on top of the floating header after you’re logged in. Any idea on how to fix this?