[Free Plugin] Time Picker - Easy time picking tool with button and input

Hi everyone!

I’m happy to share with you the release of Time Picker plugin - Easy time picking tool with button and input.

How to use:
Simply drag and drop this plugin element to your page

Existing features:

• Change the time by clicking arrow buttons
  • Change the time by inputting numbers

Demo
Clicking arrow buttons
demo1

Inputting numbers
demo2

Use case:
You can use it in a hotel webpage so that user can pick a time to check in.

Currently, you can access the time value for further actions by clicking the arrow buttons. More features can be added based on request.

If you have any question or need any support, free feel to let me know.

Samson @ Plugin Developer
Plugin Page
Plugin Forum

2 Likes

Great job!

Field Type= text

it works fine when you use the arrows but when you want to enter the direct values ​​it is not saved in the database

Currently there is a problem when entering the value directly. I’ll solve it later.

1 Like

The plugin is updated to version 1.1.0. After inputting the direct value, it can be saved. If you meet any difficulty when using it, let me know.

1 Like

It is possible to save this data in number field, currently it must be saved as text. To make graphs and diagrams with the information collected can be difficult due to the type of the data

The latest version of this plugin is 1.1.3. The returned value of hr and min are in numeric type. Some formatting needed to be set up by yourself like adding a zero in front of a single digit value. If you want the return values to be text type, you can use version 1.1.2.

1 Like