Freelance bubble developer

Hello,

The job entails developing an internal app consisting of 4 pages, including a landing page with login functionality and authorization through corporate email. The app’s main features include a personal cabinet with editable fields for personal account details, a company selection dropdown, invoice template customization, invoice creation with automatic numbering and task selection, and an invoice dashboard for managing and editing invoices. The goal is to streamline and automate the invoicing process while providing a user-friendly interface for employees.

Feel free to contact me if interested.
Sincerely,
T.

1 Like

Hey,
I am interested in doing business with you. I do have confidence that I can deliver what is needed. Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks,
Ken T

I can help you with the project. here’s my upwork profile https://www.upwork.com/fl/~01a938fa834913f556

Hi,

I’m interested in the opportunity to develop your internal app. With 4 pages including a login, personal cabinet, invoice customization, creation, and dashboard, I will streamline your invoicing process. The app will feature authorization through corporate email and a user-friendly interface. Let’s discuss further!

Thanks,
Cristian V

Hello

I’m Bubble Developer&Designer with more than 5 years of experience. I can offer for you a nice: UI/UX , Website design and responsev.

Thanks in Advance!!!