Freelancer needed with share screen possibility

Hi All,

I am looking for a nice person to help me build my app.

The best way for me to work and learn the quickest is by sharing screen and just to see how I need to solve certain problems.

Of course I am happy to pay by the hour or another model. If interested please reach out to me :smiley:

Looking forward to your responses.

All the best,

Frank!

1 Like

Hi Frank,

I can help you into the same, please check your PM.

Regards,
Brianna

Hi Frank,

I love the design. Great work. That said, I can help you with the project if you still need help. Let me know by sending me a PM if you’re interested.

PS: I live in the Netherlands. Amsterdam, Netherlands time is 6 hours ahead of EST

Hi Codeables,

Sorry for my late reply. But when I posted this I was overwhelmed with the amount of messages from other people from Bubble to help me out.

When I spoke to some of them it was directly clear to me that I needed to make wireframes of every page. This is what I have done now, which means the wireframes are finished now.

Therefore if your offer is still available, please let me know. So we can meet each other trough Skype. My Skype ID is frankhakkenbroek. Please feel free to add me on Skype. I will be today (15th of October and tomorrow (16th of october) the whole day on Skype to do the intake meetings to see with whom I can work together for our project.

Btw I am also living in Amsterdam btw :smiley:

Looking forward hearing from you.

Frank Hakkenbroek