Front-End Developer Required

Hi there,

I’m posting on behalf of everyevent.uk

We’re a start-up expanding rapidly, and require a front-end bubble developer to help build out features and tidy up our current site with mobile responsive design.

We require someone with a strong design-eye, and not just someone who has built using template in the past; we would love for someone to contribute to the design and feel of the brand!

At this time, this would be about 15 hours of work a week, but will likely increase in time for the right candidate.

If you think you could contribute to our platform, please send me an email at:
James@everyevent.uk

Please include your hourly rate and samples of work: Please note, we need someone who can work autonomously and with strong attention to detail. Any samples of work with mistakes will be discarded.

Thank you!

Hi I am interested. Here’s my profile https://www.upwork.com/fl/~01a938fa834913f556

1 Like

I’ve sent you an email :grinning:

Hi, @james34
I would be glad to help you develop your desired features and create responsive design in Bubble.io

I have been developing in Bubble for 4 years, and have done 40 apps, ranging from Travel and CMS apps and Crypto platforms and Marketplaces. I also do UX/UI design in Figma.

Please check my cases on the website: derun.us

I worked in an agency, but now I do apps on my own and am open for a project.
Would love to help.

Regards,
Nikita

Hello there!

At Parshva we offer a cost efficient Bubble Services Subscription Model. For one subscription you get expert designers and developers assigned to you and a Trello Board where you put your requirements and tasks.

Please check out our website — link on my bubble profile bio. Feel free to schedule a call, we’d love to discuss your requirements and provide customized services.

Looking forward to talking with you!

I sent a email for you bro