Fronting Bubble with Wix/Weebly, etc - how?

Hi Bubble Fellows/Fellesses.

I love the landing pages, etc Wix/Weebly bring. I also have no problem as to what Bubble can deliver. I realize there are templates, but how do you combine for example a weebly/wix presence with front landing pages, side pages (FAQ, contact etc) with Bubble?

My first thoughts are where does the domain point to? If I point it and have so called ownership with Wix, then I lose out on Bubble’s SSL, etc (perhaps).

Ideally I would like to have WIX/Weebly front, include a Bubble login and present Bubble data back through the Wix/Weebly fronting.

I am guessing this is a big topic, but interested in thoughts. Am rapidly thinking it may just all be in the too hard basket - one that is quite full at the moment.

Thank you and appreciated.
Kyle

A lot of people will use www.myapp.com as the landing page, and use a tool like Wix, Webflow, Squarespace, etc. for that. Then, they’ll build app.myapp.com and use Bubble for that. Is that what you’re looking for?

Hi Andrew,

Yes, that sounds just about right. I guess you’re going down the subdomain route? That does make sense and actually darn elegant and simple. I was getting tied up in my head about domain ownership.
Perfect, thank you!
Kyle

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.