FullCalendar Timeline Integration (Plugin Developer)

Hello,

I’m looking for an experienced developer with expertise in FullCalendar, specifically the Timeline view. I’ve been using the AirCalendar plugin for years, but I’ve now reached the limits of its customization.

What I Need:

• Render a FullCalendar Timeline view on the page
  • Pull Timeline Events and Resources from the database
  • Group Resources
  • Make events draggable and clickable
  • Make dates clickable
  • Change the timeline view (Days, Weeks, Months, Year)
  • Customize the timeline view’s style

FullCalendar Timeline Docs: Timeline View - Docs | FullCalendar

FullCalendar Timeline Demo: Timeline view resource grouping - Demos | FullCalendar

I’m open to sponsoring this as a plugin for the developer or offering it for free to the community.

If you’re interested, please DM me or respond to this post.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Hi @bryce1 ,
I am an experienced plugin developer and can help you with the development. Please let me know if we can discuss it further over a chat. Thanks

Hi @bryce1,

I’ve got you covered! I specialize in FullCalendar, especially the Timeline view. I can seamlessly render the Timeline, fetch events and resources dynamically from your database, group resources effectively, and ensure events are both draggable and clickable.
Let’s discuss how I can assist you with your project.

Thanks!
Diksha
$ kype: live:.cid.726de165e967b653

Hey! I’m Mehul. I am a No-code/ Low-code, AI and Automation expert, a certified Bubble dev and have been building applications for the last 4.5 years for a clientele spanning solopreneurs, startups and enterprises. You can check my portfolio here:

Happy to discuss and see if we can work together.

Feel free to reach out to me over email - sethiamehul14@gmail.com or any of my socials below.

LinkedInTwitter/X