Google Analytics Integration Help Needed

Looking for a freelancer who can complete the Google Analytics and SEO aspects of an operational bubble.io e-commerce site. This is the first of many projects we will need for this website.

Thanks.

Hi @sam.mcafee

SparkDev is an experienced team who can help you with your all.

I wrote you in PM details.

Hope to work with you.

Alexander
alexander@sparkdev.tech

Hi @sam.mcafee

Happy to assist with your SEO settings. I have a bubble app that ranks well on Google for a variety of keywords - https://yourvegrecipe.com and we get about 30k to 40k page views organically. I understand most aspects of SEO tweaks and configurations that can be implemented on bubble.

Please DM your app link and we can discuss the same. Thanks.

Hi Sam,
What you are wanting done is right up my alley of expertise and I would be happy in helping you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Andrew-
Thanks for your reply. I am currently working with another Bubbler to asses if they can pull it off and will keep you in mind if I think they can not.

Thanks.

Sam.

Thanks for letting me know Sam
All the best on your project!
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Andrew- Emailing you now…

Sam.

Andrew-

We are looking for someone again:

"Thanks for reaching out. We are looking to fill a number of website development needs and would like to know your areas of expertise and see examples of your work.

If you would like to be considered for a Bubble developer position, please visit Join Our Team — Provenance Meals, click on the Bubble Software Developer link, and follow instructions to apply.

(Responses to this thread/email address will not be considered applications.)"