Google oauth not working anymore

Context :
In my app i’ve done an entire workflow using google’s appi (spreadsheet + drive). I tested it on Postman to dev it and then uploaded it on bubble in the api connector plugin. Except receiving some time (maybe only mac users?) the error " Sorry, we ran into a temporary bug and can’t complete your request. We’ll fix it as soon as we can; please try again in a bit!" and having to add additionnal scopes for the calls to work, everything was working fine (even with the message error which was not even in the logs :crazy_face:).

Issue :
When i’m testing the workflow (which was working), i’m now getting an 401: UNAUTHENTICATED error after the google redirection

Ideas :
I only get this error after using an other pc. It was gone for a moment but now it came back.
I’m guessing it is coming from the google’s oauth but i can’t figure why it was working for more than a month and it is not working anymore.
I receive the message that the api is set up with a correct token (and in the api connector This API is correctly set up as an OAuth provider. You can set up calls and use them in production.) but i also receive the same error when trying to update my calls.

I’m taking any ideas or advices :pleading_face:

1 Like

What’s your current Redirect URI in Google comsole?

Hi, i’m using the one adviced in the api connetor plugin : https://MY_APP_URL/api/1.1/oauth_redirect. But the redirection seems to work (i’m well redirected), but it looks like it’s more about the token used by bubble