Grouping data by week (starting with Monday

Hey all,

I’m looking to do several queries where I group my data by week, starting with Monday. Right now, in the “group by” section of the “Insert Dynamic Data” prompt, I can only group by days and then choose 7 days. Is there a way to group by week or work week? Much appreciated.

1 Like

I have the same need

This is about understanding dates and times as numbers…it all comes down to milliseconds for time of day and numbers 0-6 for days of the week.

spend some time on google searching for information concerning coding and time…you should come across something that is a simple enough explanation to understand, I did.

After that you would be wanting to set up a system that filters results based on the date ( must have your database set up correctly ) and filter it by day = 1 ( I think 1 is monday, it may be 0 )

Have a play around with dates and numbers until you feel confident…there are also threads on custom calendars that could help…search the forum and read through them to get a deeper understanding of calendar functions within bubble that you create.

1 Like

It feels a bit like it’s a shame that we have monthly and daily grouping option in this great NOCODE tool and have to spend 1 day of work on just grouping by weeks.

What do you mean? There are a few things that are being done here without using code…I think what I didn’t understand when first starting out was how much other information I needed to understand before I could make the most of the no-code environment.

Things like dates, database structure, UX and UI design and a lot of other essential base knowledge that comes from the world of app development.

If you have not been able to group your data by day of the week, let me know what it is you have attempted so far and what you may have been able to do differently. It might only take a few minutes to set it up properly.

Hi, I dont want to group by day of the week, but by week of the year :smiley:

so a date range…Monday 1st thru Sunday 7th

maybe checking out date range as a data field you store in the d.b. and add items to that in order to create a list of them ( ie: group them )