Growth Team Intro and Searching for Instructors

Hi everyone!

I’m Ethan and I joined the growth team a few months ago to work on special projects and new growth opportunities. Before Bubble, I studied computer science and psychology, founded a social commerce startup, and worked in product at a fintech startup.

One of the projects I’ve been working on is improving and expanding our Bubble Bootcamps program. We see Bootcamps as a way to educate and accelerate our users, currently as a great entrypoint to build fundamentals for new users and get them to an MVP quickly, but with great potential to teach advanced content, help existing strong users continue to build and thrive, or even help professionals in a specific industry build their first app to make their life easier.

I know that there are a lot of skilled users and teachers in our community, and so I wanted to take this opportunity to make an open ask: if you’re a strong Bubble user with experience in education and you’re interested in working with us and getting compensated, I’m excited to chat with you! Feel free to reach out to me with interest or any questions.

11 Likes