Help about ROUND ROBBIN

I need help about create a round robin, but I don’t know how do this in bubble.
somebody already did this some moment.
I need distribuid all tasks for my
employees
everyone must receive equally

Hey @bubble53 :wave:

Cool idea! Like a load balancer for tasks… I like it.

There are probably a few ways you could do this. But, I think a recursive workflow might make the most sense. Then, it’s a matter of changing who gets assigned a task in each run of the workflow. This is where you can get creative with the approach. :slight_smile: But, the initial idea that comes to mind would be to pass in a list of employees and the number 1 as parameters for the workflow.

On each run, you could take one task and assign it to the list of employees item # (number parameter from workflow). At the end of each run, when you schedule the next run, you’ll pass the same list of employees (sorted in the same order), but for the number, you’ll pass the workflow’s number +1. Now, you’ll need to have a little extra logic there, because when the number = the count of employees, instead of counting up again, you’ll want to circle the number back to one. This way, your workflow could cycle through your employees as many times as it needs to in order to assign all the tasks.

Give it a try and don’t hesitate to keep us in the loop about how it goes! I’m interested to hear how it turns out. And of course, if this kicks up any additional questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly at Support@Bubble.io

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.