Help! Most of my pages layout got messed up

Hi, Bubblers,

I’m posting because I wanted to know whether there is some quick workaround to this because most of the pages I worked with got the layout of my pages messed up. e.g. 3 column layout or header links gone through different places like the second line, group collapse, and so forth. What’s weird about it is that when you view this in Bubble editor, the page looks fine.

What I remembered doing was fixing some fields in my data type and some workflows. But I don’t know why pages can get broken badly with this kind of action.

The workaround at the moment I have is creating a new page. Copy-pasting all elements and re-doing it all over again. Copying workflow and pasting workflow does not work. It shows some “Null” elements missing.

Pages that got broken layout for some weird reason, are not fixable.

I already submitted an email to Bubble support but if anyone has some idea on fixing this, would mean a lot. Thank you.

Hi, thank you for posting and I’m so sorry to hear about this! Is it possible to submit this as a bug report so our team can take a closer look at what could be going on here?

Thank you so much for your time - we look forward to hearing from you!

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.