Help Removing Choice From Time Picker

Hi everyone! First time poster here. I am looking to see if there’s a way to remove a time choice from the time picker dropdown after it has been selected by someone on a specific date (i.e. dropdown for appointment times appears… if the appointment at 4pm has been selected, the 4pm option on time picker will not be visible, and instead all other available times will be shown).

The person offering appointments has overview on their end where they can view appointment dates/times, and I am wondering if there is a way to prevent double-bookings.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

same problem did u found a solution?

Perhaps there is a new type of element in a plugin out there that does this. You could research this in the plugins area.

However, an alternative could be to create a UI where you display the timeslots as buttons (as an example) for the chosen day and conditionally colour / disable those that exist in the dB.

1 Like

thank u for your attention i 'll try all options

I am less than a week away from releasing a template onto the marketplace that is a ‘clone’ of Calendly and it will have the functionality to remove a time slot from a list of time slots if the time is ‘unavailable’.

To remove the time slot required a karmaware plugin and several steps.

If you want to try it out, check out the thread I received the help of the plugin developer to get the functionality I needed.

There is another post on this thread a bit earlier than this linked post that will also be helpful

1 Like