Help with developing a back office app

Hi,

We are looking for someone who can help us develop a back office app from scratch.

We want to develop a back office app within Bubble to keep track of sales, purchase orders, customers and products. We are looking for someone who are keen to help us develop this. We have previously worked with developing platforms within Bubble and are familiar with the platform but for this project we start on a clean page and are looking for a developer to help us.

The back office will be based on different types of data, to which we will need different types of functions. The data are sales orders, purchase orders, products and customers/suppliers. All these data we want to combine and work with. Ex, with sales orders and purchase order we can create a stock list and set delivery time on sales orders automatically.

We are working with a brand selling handmade designer rugs both through ecommerce and retailers as well as interior designers.

We would like to start small and work our way to the complete back office. Together with the developer we will decide on different sprints and the budget for the specific sprint.

If you are interested please let me know and I can tell you more about the project.

Drop me your contacts and I will reach out!

Hi,

I am interested in developing this project. Feel free to reach out to me at rishika2503@gmail.com.
My portfolio:
https://rishikaworkportfolio.bubbleapps.io/

Thanks,
Rishika

Hi Kristoffer,
If incase you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes and Have a great Friday,
Andrew