Help with wireframing tools or hiring a developer to do it

Hi everyone,

Brand new to bubble io.
We want to deploy a fully functional MVP within 10 days, if possible.
Would love help to how to solve a very specific problem:
Giving a daily “token” to subscribers. Users subscribed can claim one coffee at one of our coffee shops across the city. So in-app they would swipe to use it and after that, they would not be able to claim another one before the following day.

How would I do this in bubble.io?
I am also open to hire someone to do it - bear in mind we have had a offer for a full flutter MVP with backend for 1800$ deployed in 15 days. But we want to save that for the full-scope project.

Had one bubble agency offering 12.000$! Our budget is nowhere near that.
We’re starting app development soon ,but want a working prototype - and if we like it here, we might as well stay.

Short description to give you the idea:
We have 14 coffee shops across town. We’re building subscription model, as we have a lot of returning customers. Pay XX a month and get a free coffee everyday at one of our shops.

Thank you very much in advance!

1 Like

Hey there :wave:

Welcome to the Bubble Community! I might be able to teach you how to do this if you are willing to do the work yourself. Let me know if this looks like something you would like to do. We would connect via Zoom and you would share your screen as I walk you through how to set this up. I’m thinking QR Codes and scanning with a phone at your locations.

But first, I would like to know more information about it though.

You can email me here jason@nocodeminute.com so I can ask more questions and then when you are ready to book a session with me you can do so at www.NoCodeMinute.com.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials
  • No-Code Classes

Hi there,

I might be able to help out depending on the scope of work. You can look at my previous work using the link below.

p.s. We can make a mobile responsive web app on which you will be able to use third-party vendors like Nativator.io to wrap it into an app.

Send me a message if you wish to talk further.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.