Hiring Bubble Pro for Large Project - Building Cost Estimation Tool

We have a large project we are working on and are looking to add Bubble Experts to our team to help us complete it.

Looking for one or two reliable bubble developers who can handle a large complex project. If we find the right fit, there will be more work beyond just this project.

The tool we are working on now is a Building Cost Estimation Tool that has an inventory of various materials to be used and based on the user’s input about the rooms being worked on (length, width, height, material, etc.) the system will calculate the amount of materials and labor cost needed for the project. It will also need to support signatures for the customer to approve the quote or to reject and re-negotiate the pricing. Happy to discuss more details on a direct conversation.

Please send a DM with your background, availability, and hourly rate if you’re interested.

2 Likes

I’m working on a similar app for a production company, I bet a lot of what I’ve built could be repurposed.

My question is how would your app differ from others already out there? Like https://www.planswift.com/

1 Like

Please check PM.