Homepage Image + Text alignment

Hi,

I am having an issue, I dunno what’s wrong maybe i’m overlooking something.

Can you guys help me out in how to set an image for the homepage right after the header. Full width.

I am trying to do this by creating a group with its background style “image”. I upload there my image, checking the box “center my image” and “make image as wide as parent element”.
Now when I try to add some text and align it to my grid, which in my case is 960 px wide, the text go away to the right and gets out of my 960px page. For aligning the text i used a container making it fixed width and inserted in that container my text.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Here’s a link to what’s happening:

https://rococo.bubbleapps.io/version-test?debug_mode=true

Hi there, it is very hard to know exactly what is causing this. We would need access to the Editor to be able to help you specifically. To do this you will need to make the app Public (only do this if there is not sensitive data in it), which you can do from the Bubble Editor of the app, and under the Settings Tab.

Or feel free to compare your app images and text fields to a Free template available here:

Hey thank you for your reply, It seems like I can’t acces your landing page editor.

Did you figure this out, it looked fine on my computer? The text was staying on the page

Also for the template, it is one that you can actually add to your account, and then you can use it to build an app on top of, or access it in the editor once it is in your account. Steps for how to add it and make an app with it → Documentation | Top Shelf Templates

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.