How can I prevent the numbers in the stock database from being updated automatically?

Hello ! I have a question!

How can I prevent the numbers in the stock database from being updated automatically?

Every time the numbers in the database are updated, the numbers in the repeating group are updated one after another.

When you make a new entry for a database, you can prevent automatic updates with: make static, but if the stocked database is updated after that,: make static will not work and the repeating group will be updated.

What I want to accomplish is a feature that updates the numbers when you press the Like button yourself, but not updates on other users’ screens at that time. It is a function to update the like button like Instagram and Facebook.

How can I display the updated database in the repeating group only when I move to another page when the newly entered database is updated?

thank you.

If you set the data you need as a custom state on the page on page load, and then use that as the data source for your repeating group, you can update the database without updating the displayed information. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply!

So that’s it. I understand it somehow, but I’m ashamed to say that I don’t know what to do.

If there is no inconvenience, I would appreciate it if you could teach me the specific method.

I’m sorry.
thank you.

I’d also want to know how to do that. Apparently :make static doesn’t work.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.