When updating the database, can I manually update to the app page instead of updating automatically?

Hello.

When updating the database, can I manually update to the app page instead of updating automatically?

For example, if you pull Instagram or Twitter from the top to the bottom of the screen, the data will be updated.

Is there a way to update the database to the app page by user operation instead of automatically uploading the database like this?

Thank you.

Hey @naonao.0370 :wave:

That’s a good question.

I haven’t tested it out yet, but have you tried :make static? From the documentation, it seems like that is what you might be looking for. :man_shrugging:t2:

Check it out: Operators & Comparisons - Bubble Docs

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

1 Like

Hi !
Interesting question, I wonder why no one asked it before :thinking:
What you should do is to store your request (like “Do a Search for posts”) in a state, on page load, and then use that state as data source for your repeating group. It should not be updated on data change (it’s stored once on page load) but you can refresh it by having a workflow with “set element’s state” again

Hope it is clear, have a good day !

1 Like

Hello!
Sorry for the late reply!

So that’s it. What should I do specifically?

I would appreciate it if you could explain it in an easy-to-understand manner.:relaxed:

Thank you.