I’m currently handling an application that builds on top of Bubble. As my client about to sign a contract with a big partner that concerned about the security of our application.
The detailed concern is about “Data at Rest Encryption” which detailed as below:
• Procedural documents describing how and where encryption is implemented and at what strength
• Screenshot(s) showing database encryption settings
• Screenshot(s) showing bootup password for full device encryption
• Screenshot(s) from backup server configurations showing encryption settings
• Screenshot(s) of NAS configuration settings
I would like to know if there some official documents from Bubble that I can use as references to clarify/answer the above questions.
I’m checking for a while on forum & see that Bubble using AWS RDS which supported the data encryption at rest but also see some comments say that there a plan to move as well.
So I create this topic with the hope of receiving some official information about data security in the Bubble.
I believe this information is IMPORTANT to me & other Bubble users as data security is a MAJOR concern of any clients.
Looking forward to your answer,