How do I clear a templete?

How to I start fresh? I bought a paid plan, and I have a template on this plan but would like to completely start fresh from the template. I am not sure how to do this.

I have looked through the forums, but I am not getting the answer I am looking for.

I am using the EZcode dashboard template and having quite a few problems with it, and would like to just start fresh without having to pay again for my plugins and plan.

The simplest way is just to delete the app and create a new one with the same template.

Alternatively you could try reverting to an earlier version of your app and database if you know when you started editing (also it depends on your app plan as to how far back you can revert to).

Well I want to start complete fresh though.

Well if you can revert back to the original template than that should be fine (depending on how long it’s been since you created the app).

Otherwise, to start from scratch just create a new app with the same template.

Yeah but what about the paid plan on this one?

If you delete an app then the plan should be cancelled.

You can always cancel it first before deleting it just to be sure.

Well would I get a refund for the account? I don’t want to just waste $30.

Better check with @eve about this but I think you’ll only be charged on a pro-rata basis.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.