How do I make an inventory system?

I was wondering how to finish my bubble inventory system. So far I am able to add items to the app data and remove them and I can give certain people certain items but I don’t know how to make it show how many of an item one user has. Can someone help me with this?

Hey :wave:

Welcome to bubble! :slight_smile: In simple terms you need to add a list to the user and then you can do a count of that list and display the number.

You can do a filter on that list and then count that amount as well. Let me know if you need more explanation. Hope that helps. :+1:

Want to learn more for free? 👨🏻‍💻

Subscribe to my free tutorials at the

:clock4:NoCodeMinute on YouTube :grin:

Do I add a list of numbers etc?

Do you have discord so I can get in contact better with you? @J805

So here is an example i just created for you to look at:

View the editor here: 805countlist | Bubble Editor

Here is the preview: https://805countlist.bubbleapps.io/version-test/grocery_list?debug_mode=true

Subscribe to my free tutorials at the :clock4: NoCodeMinute on YouTube :grin:

I don’t have a discord at the moment. The forum is the best way to contact me really. I get emails from it when you mention me. :slight_smile:

Subscribe to my free tutorials at the

:clock4: NoCodeMinute on YouTube :grin:

okay thank you for the example and im just wondering if it is ok for me to @ you when and if i want your help or do you find it annoying?

1 Like

You will probably get a faster answer without mentioning me. I may not be available, but someone here will be able to answer your question usually pretty quickly. :+1:

Okay thank you

1 Like

I am slowly uploading a tutorial on how to create a grocery list. I hope these videos will help you. I will add more later too.