How do I upload Geographic Address data in Bubble?

I’m trying to upload a list of business brokers, with one of the fields defined as List of Geographical Addresses. I tried to transform the data to be a list of addresses, separated by ; so it doesn’t conflict with the , in the address, but I keep getting this error while validating the data:

This is the exact entry from my CSV:
Providence County, RI, USA; Bristol County, RI, USA; Kent County, RI, USA

I checked the address on Google Maps and Providence County, RI, USA is the correct way to show it. What am I doing wrong here? Did anyone find a way to upload addresses successfully via a CSV?

So I found a workaround to this. These are the steps I followed to load my list of geographical addresses in Bubble through the CSV upload tool:

1. I searched for the [STATE INITIAL], in a tool like Google Sheets, and replaced the , with a ;

2. Then I created an list of texts field in Bubble, in my dataset, called text_geo_address

3. I mapped the address list to the list of text_geo_address field, with ; as the separator and uploaded successfully

4. I created a backend workflow with the right data type to be able to run it on the table I had uploaded my text_geo_address content. The workflow looks at the text_geo_address list and sets the actual list of geographical addresses field as the text_geo_address contents.

After running the workflow on-demand, I was able to bulk upload Brokers data and populate the addresses field automatically.