Problem: Text display fields do not show data based on condition of ‘date pickers’ value
Created a video for explanation:
Currently data is entered and referenced by created or modified date, seems like it should be a 'condition or variable" of the ‘date picker’?
Need to input data now stored for later today or days in the future:
- To display the input data wondering how to tie input data to date picker value, not the day actually inputted
- Example: input Today, for 12/31/2020
Next, when revisiting future date or even revisiting today:
- Need existing data to display without having to click on ‘date picker’
- If data exists for today, show “Group display” automatically, hide “Group input”
- Currently the text display fields are referencing the data by modified date (not ‘date picker’)
How might this be solved (condition or a variable tied from the date picker’s value)?