Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

How do you update option sets through an API workflow?

I am making a basketball statistics app and I want to store the standard deviation & league average for each (points, assists rebounds etc.) in an option set that I update regularly through a large calculation that I don’t want to do on the page.

I feel like this should be simple but I can’t seem to update the attributes of my option sets through API workflows.

Option sets are static data.

Use a dataset in order to make changes via front end or api

2 Likes

I think Firebases real-time database is a good badass alternative option to option sets.

Learn more

Need to have your database located in your region! Tired of struggling with Bubble or API’s? Need a little functionality that’s not available yet thru current market plugins?

Are you ready to step-it-up or speed it along? Need some custom code or a plugin built? Contact me today to learn how to book a 1-on-1 session, get your plugin built, or yet freelance building support!

Who am I? I am a noCode fanatic and part of a collective group of international Bubble experts known simply as the Knowcode Consultants. I have trained numerous Bubblers as well as helped deliver SAAS’s, Internal/Personal Tools, along with apps for educational research purposes.

You can contact me directly for more information here: [email protected]. I will take care of your issue from start to end with the highest quality of care! Send a message today to see how we can work together to accomplish your goals!

Does this mean option sets are locked and we can’t do that?

You can’t change them from the front end. If you need to have user interaction with data just use a dataset instead.

1 Like