How To Build a bubble app for a client on a hobby plan?

Guys, i recently got a client who wants me to build his app and I am ready to build it as well. but my question is

How can I built his app on my bubble hobby plan & transfer him the ownership?
or
should I build his app is his account only.

I think you can only transfer apps on the agency plan.

I would probably create a new account for that app and hand it over to the client later.

2 Likes

Great! i understood what you mean, but then how will give your client access to your email and password means how will you give him access to the credentials which you have created in your desktop like a new Gmail account.

or

you will tell the client to create a Gmail account and give you access to it and then you will create the account in the bubble with that email and your own password.

what you think the option is best?

I would use my own email, then at handover change the email address on the account to the clients :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

ohh yes, that’s great idea. thanks you so much man

1 Like

You can transfer apps without the agency plan in your app go to: Settings > Collaboration > type the new owner’s email address into the “Invite User” input, then hit transfer.

2 Likes

Under settings → callaborators → input email box → transfer you can transfer apps to a different bubble user

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.