How To Build This Marketplace ASAP?

Hi there, I want to build a Marketplace that allows Buyers & Sellers to message each other (whilst the Seller gets paid to talk with to the Buyer).

Additionally, the messages within the Marketplace must be sent as SMS Messages to the Buyer & Seller’s phones for more convenient communication for both of them.

This marketplace should be similar to SextPanther or JustAnswer

1. What template is best for the above Marketplace I want to buy?

2. What’s the fastest way to build a marketplace MVP that is similar to an existing company’s marketplace? (Eg. buying a template and configuring it)

Hello!

Consider going to the Bubble’s template marketplace and search for marketplaces. It is actually a category by itself and many options to choose from.

Also, please consider the comments shared in this post:

Best of luck with your project! :+1:

You can check out my collection of freelancer marketplace apps

Messages preferences allow for new messages to be sent to a phone via SMS with a link to the app opening the message for ease of communication.

They can all be customized to fit your needs. Definitely the fastest way to an MVP, but these templates are more than that, they are fully functional and have all features necessary to operate a business.

Hi @boston85719,

Interested in purchasing one of your marketplace templates. In your opinion, how easy/difficult would it be to do the following within your template:

1. Replace the data base of US states and cities with Canadian provinces and cities

2. Remove the ability to have the profile of the “employers” to be public and searchable, and instead have that information be private and only accessible to the “providers” that they reach out to

Thanks for your help and great job on the templates

1. Very easy, just a matter of having the list of Canadian provinces and cities. Depending on the data from the list (ie: zip code/ coordinates) running a workflow to translate them all to geographic address.

2. Very easy. Would just need to add some conditionals based on the user type on the search page so that the option to choose employer is not available unless the user is a logged in, subscribed provider who has the right to search and view.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.