How to connect Chrome Extension with Bubble?

I am using Bubble to handle user account creation and recurring payments. In the database we store the users subscription status which we are getting from stripe.

Then I have a chrome extension where I want logged in users with an active subscription to be able to use the chrome extension.

User installs chrome extension. User should be able to login with the email and password (their account on the bubble application) and if said user has an active subscription they will be able to use the chrome extension.

My question is how do I connect the chrome extension to bubble to be able to sign the user in from the chrome extension and bubble should return the users subscription status?

I have a Chrome developer handling the extension code but what do I have setup on the bubble application to allow the chrome develop access to be able to connect with the bubble?

Hello @ralphlasry

Open a Backend workflows and give them the URL API access.

Hi @ralphlasry, were you able to find a solution for this?

I realize this thread’s a bit dated, but for the sake of others who might have a similar need, Extensionator might be worth a look. Whether or not it’s a good fit for your app depends on exactly what you need the extension to do. Here’s the original announcement.