How to copy the Figma component using bubble

Hi guys,
I can able to copy and paste text using “Clipboard API Plugin” but I don’t know , How to copy figma component directly, If anyone know how to copy figma component, please help me to implement it.

Site : Component Explorer

This website is allow user to copy the Figma components, once user copy it , user can paste on his Figma project directly , I shared the website link above ,

Steps to use this feature :

  1. Go the site ("Component Explorer ") and hover on any component
  2. you can see copy Figma button.
  3. once you click it , this will fetch Figma component
  4. open Figma project and Click “Ctrl+V” to paste it

Please help me to implement it on my Bubble website.

Thanks

Hi @iamprakash0105 :wave:
I don’t think you can copy paste the components directly to bubble editor.
You might need some plugins for that to work
For example:- I use open build extension where i can find ready to use component
Here is the link of open build

Its documentation link

Or
You can directly import figma file (Note: it messes up group structure)
From settings section → General tab

Hi, this question is not about import figma to bubble, this is about copying figma component from bubble website using clipboard api, please check the question again and thanks for answering.