Hi!!
I’m trying to create an email sent by bubble with a dynamic link in it to send users to thei own profile when click… Any idea?
Cheers!
Hi!!
I’m trying to create an email sent by bubble with a dynamic link in it to send users to thei own profile when click… Any idea?
Cheers!

I am using the dynamic expression of Website home URL so as to avoid any issues with version-test compared to when I go live. After that there is no need for a / so the static word ‘survey’ is the page name.
After the page name if you have more paths you would need the /
Then I have the URL parameter of ‘participant’ with a dynamic expression
the phrase ‘link to survey’ between the ] and [/link] is what the user will see as the clickable text which when clicked will navigate them to the page