How to have Chat Support

I wanted the ability to provide support on my app, similar to an Intercom or Zendesk for example.

So, inspired by the latest and greatest ChatGPT, I created a Chatbot that utilizes GPT-3’s capabilities to provide realtime support to my users. That way it can provide personalized human-like support without needing my time. You just need to give it instructions beforehand and it handles the rest for you! It works great if you want to give it a try: Chatbot Plugin

So… no need to hire VA’s or respond to support yourself anymore :wink: Plus it’s drag-and-drop so you don’t need to build anything or install code on your end to make it work.

Was super fun making this Plugin and I hope it helps some of you out there as it has been helping me so far! Let me know if you have any questions!

Edit: Updated demo link :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whoa, that’s a great idea. I think I may look into doing something similar.

Awesome! Here’s a demo of the one I made if you’re interested: Bubble | No-code apps

1 Like

Hi Jacobb,
That sounds awesome. The demo editor links seems to be broken again though. Could you check it ?
I’d like to see the editor before I move forward with this.
Thank you

1 Like

Hi! Thanks so much for letting me know - I just updated the privacy settings so you should be able to view it now :slight_smile:

Please let me know if you have any questions! More than happy to help.
Jacob