:satellite: How to set up the API Connector Plugin
:floppy_disk: How to save data returned from an API call
:card_index_dividers: How to show data in a Repeating Group

Check it out

11 Likes

Wow, thanks!

3 Likes

Welcome :pray:

@matteo So nice of you bro i really want to learn these courses. Tell me the source where you teach us these courses. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

hey buddy you can find this specific course here https://superbuild.io/lesson/preview-1618837756233x980771458837755400

And here the other courses superbuild.io

This is cool. What do you use as the prompt? What I mean is do you have other examples that you input with the parameters we included?

1 Like

I’m not sure I get the question. Can you rephrase? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure! I was recently granted access to GP T3. I was in the playground just yesterday and noticed that when I want to create a text I typically need to provide some examples. Then I provide a prompt for the AI to complete or respond to. Is that not the case all the time? I guess I haven’t had a great chance to play with it too much yet

Ah now I get it! Yes you always need to give examples so that the AI can learn/understand the context and create relevant output

At lesson 2 of this course I explain te prompt for this case study, check out the steps below the video Superbuild — Integrate OpenAI's GPT-3 with Bubble.io

1 Like

Will do!

Hi Matteo,
I’m completely new to this and wanted to get your opinon. I tried using your code but it won’t initialize. Can help me understand what I’m doing wrong. I copied your exact code

@matteo I dont get it. I can watch the first video but not the second. At the same time there is no CTA to purchase or similar.
Please clarify

Hey @matteo !! I have the same problem, ai would love to buy the course!!

Hi @design.agx sorry for the late reply.
The GPT-3 course is included in the Bundle that you can find on the landing page (Superbuild.io)
thanks

1 Like

Oh I see! Well, now I know wich will be the second bundle I will buy from you :wink:
Thanks for the information!

Hi @matteo it doesn’t seem to be free? Or at least I don’t know where to get it :crazy_face: for free (I do see $19)

I don’t understand why this “product” is a course instead of a plugin for Bubble with documentation. Seems weird, right? Go figure.

2 Likes

AI OpenAI GPT-3- Public Plugin | Bubble :slight_smile:

thanks for the shameless promo @veronica.kornilova1 :smiley: very elegant @ZeroqodeTeam

2 Likes

Hi,

I purchased this course to understand, how we can integrate the API in the bubble.io
but it is not working for me. Any sort of help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Pranav