Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

How to make following functionality

I was trying to build a discussion forum. One of the functionality of the forum is users can follow other users.
I came across many post saying about how to make a follow system and none of them were making sense to me.

What I want is that users should be able to follow other users ( no need of follow backing functionality). And also I want to show the list of users following in the profile page.

What I did is that, I the user filed I created a field called followers which is a list of users.

Then the work flow I will post below.

And finally I want to show the list of followers in the user profile page.

Thanks in advance :blush:
EfkxsznNP4orm6YoqKXMElMTKLQEzqpUusM5jCXeJJhya181Yfr_A7OrN5MiFlSLQKRcx1V4L6k3ZJQ9i02QONAl0vIgC3_4O3QopeVvCPI_9YwnVFWqYtlVHIrbs0PRcbnICOX7

Hello,

Thanks for your post! By chance, have you checked out our tutorial on how to build an Instagram clone? It includes tips for how to set up following functionality; let me know if that doesn’t help!

I checked the tutorial on instagram clone. But in that tutorial it’s only showing the how to make a workflow for ‘following and follow’. I want to know how to show the list of users following inside a repeating group in the user profile. Hope I made it clear

Hi, @akshayabraham542 ! :wave:
Please check no-code courses from Zeroqode for your question. During the process, you will not only be learning but also actually building your no-code app and gaining precious practical experience :slightly_smiling_face:
Please let me know in case further questions arise,

Best regards,

Veronica Kornilova
Marketing Manager @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

100+ Bubble Templates
25+ Bubble Courses
250+ Bubble Plugins
20+ Bubble Building Blocks
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services
Zero Code Conference Replay - watch all the no-code industry leaders share their expertise