Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

How to scope your app, hire developers, and manage technical projects:

Let’s say you have an app idea but you have limited knowledge on hiring and managing software developers. Maybe the terms “user stories,” “technical interviews,” and “DevOps” are foreign concepts to you. And you have some capital but definitely not enough to just throw at something and hope it works.

Maybe you’ve gotten quotes from agencies, spoken to some freelancers, or even tried getting a technical co-founder to build it for you. The agencies seemed well structured but overpriced, the freelancers seemed affordable but tough to manage, and the technical co-founder seemed motivated until they got lured into a software engineering job at Microsoft instead.

You probably want to raise a million dollar round of funding, or maybe achieve $100K+ MRR ASAP. But you know step one is actually building a fully functional app, on-time, on-budget, and on-scope. Yet you’re still stuck in ideation mode because you don’t know who to trust or how to go about it efficiently.

Does this sound familiar? I’m asking because over the last 4 years, I’ve worked one-on-one with approximately 50 founders that have faced these issues. So I’ve helped them devise customer-driven product strategies, prototype ideas to test hypotheses, and hire, manage, and scale rockstar engineering teams in order to reach new funding and revenue milestones.

But now I’m looking to transition into a group coaching style so I’m curious to see if there’s a mass need for this. So I created a free training on how to build software as a non-technical founder. You’ll also be able to book a call with me if you need some more help. Let me know what you guys think :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you meet these questions I think firstly you should google and review a lot of pages according to your requirements. Actually, it’s possible to find a lot of useful information to be prepared for the next steps of bringing to life of your idea. For example, the first question is finding a reliable software developer. And here’s an excellent guide on how to hire app developers. And the same way is for everything

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.