How to update a list of days and hours, respecting checkbox selection

I’ve created a UI that allows a user to select a day of the week, which then enables the selection of a start and end time:

Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 12.55.56 PM

I’d ideally like to store that list of days and start/end times in the database and be able to present those days and times. I’ve also created a data structure just to store start/end times by day, along with whether that day was enabled - this last part was a hack as I was getting desperate, ideally only days that are checked get created in the database. Here is the Inquiry Time data structure:

Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 12.56.09 PM

Lastly in the over arching data structure, Inquiry, I’ve created a space for a list of type Inquiry Time:

Following what I have been able to reverse engineer of the app that I am working on, I’ve created a backend workflow that creates the data structure:

But in practice nothing gets stored in the column for Desired Care Hours in the Inquiry table or Inquiry Time table itself. For posterity the last step in the workflow is to turn the list into a data element:

Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 1.03.24 PM

Questions: What kicks off the workflow? Do I need to invoke it? Where can I see how other workflows are invoked?

I’ve also tried creating a list of Inquiry Time during the submit flow for the inquiry and I still don’t get anything in the database:

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.