How would I display only one row (cell) of a repeating group based on dynamic value from a dropdown?

Hi,

I would like to have only one row (cell) in a repeating group displayed based on a value in a dropdown? I’m able to display the row I want based on the value in the dropdown, but it still shows me empty rows for the other cells.

What I want is to only have that row that is the vlaue of the dropdown list be displayed (which I’m getting), but I don’t want the other (blank) rows be displayed.

How would I accomplish this?

Thank you.

Edit: This is embarrassing, but I had a du-uh moment when it hit me that if all I wanted to show was a single row, then why was I using a repeating group in the first place. I replaced that cell to be just a regular Group that takes on the type of content from the dropdown value. Apologies for the silly original question.

Have you tried setting the data source of the RG to be the same as the dropdown and then add the constraint Unique ID = Dropdown’s value’s Unique Id?

Thanks. This is embarrassing, but I had a du-uh moment when it hit me that if all I wanted to show was a single row, then why was I using a repeating group in the first place. I replaced that cell to be just a regular Group that takes on the type of content from the dropdown value. Thanks once again.

Ah, ok, haha! I thought you wanted to narrow down the search in a specific scenario - your solutions sounds better then, I agree :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.