I need help because i have never done this before

would there be a phone number that i could ring to speak to someone because i am stuck

many thanks

Check out the tutorials on the home page of your account, and post any questions you have to the forum with as much detail as possible.

Sorry I have tried but maybe you could answer my questions…

I am the managing director of our young enterprise company and we are doing meal planning app but we need a weekly calendar view that users need to be able to save recipes to is this possible on bubble…?

And another question was every time a new person buys the app from us do we have to pay for a new subscription on bubble…?

Many thanks

Annabelle

Sorry I have tried but maybe you could answer my questions…

I am the managing director of our young enterprise company and we are doing meal planning app but we need a weekly calendar view that users need to be able to save recipes to is this possible on bubble…?

And another question was every time a new person buys the app from us do we have to pay for a new subscription on bubble…?

We would a appreciate a quick response as we need to send off some business plans tonight and we need to include our costs

Many thanks

Annabelle

All of your use cases for using Bubble are definitely possible, so you shouldn’t worry about whether or not it’s possible. It is! That’s good news.

More good news: You have one Bubble subscription per app, so it doesn’t matter how many people use your app, you’re only paying one subscription. The subscription will change price depending on how much capacity you need, but you’re only paying one plan.

Oh that’s brilliant thanks very much for the clarification…:grinning:

Just one more thing what are the “collaborators” mentioned in the pricing packs…??

Can someone help me please?

I create a selected user states using materialicon to select users, so far that as work.

I also create a multiline input that collect and displays the selected users and a button to send email. I send the email through an API workflow that create the message and send email using sendgrid. then I schedule api on list on the button to send the email so far all work.

but when I send the email to users they can see each other email its not really good.

I need that one body send to multiple selected users. Can someone help its urgent?

Create a new topic and post there.