I want to add array type field on form but it will store a text

I want to add array type field on form but it will store a text.

Like : If i created a form in this form one field is array type. Now when i store in database it will add or append existing array.

When my form will post , during post data will post by text but when store in database it will add or append in existing array values. I am unable to do that.

Please help me.

Thanks

I’m no expert, still relatively new here but I’ve seen others show me solutions that sound similar to what you want to do. First, they create a field of type Text and then check the box that says ‘This is a List’ so the field is a list of texts (or array as you say).

Then they use ‘:plus item’ to add new items to the stored list and ‘:filtered’ to remove items from the stored list. I’m afraid you will have to check these things out in bubble’s manual or reference (neither of which are good learning resources) and my recommendation is to go to the Coaching Bubble channel on YouTube and type ‘list’ into the search box and you will find a number of free videos and they are excellent.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.