I’m trying to embed an iframe on my bubble app. I’ve checked that the iframe works properly by setting up a websserver quickly, and I’m certain there is no problem with the iframe. On the element editor I can see the iframe loading correctly, it looks like this.
However when I go to "preview the iframe does not display at all. I opened up developer tools and I can see the iframe is clearly on the DOM.
When I look at the network however I can see that a request is blocked because of CORS.
I’ve used chrome, firefox and brave browser on my windows and ubuntu machine and I encounter the same problem. I’ve tried various extensions to allow cross origin requests with no luck.
However, when I use any browser on my macbook or iphone the iframe works properly.
I suspect the problem is with how bubble uses polyfills. See this issues logged on github https://github.com/w3c/IntersectionObserver/issues/297